[Script Info]
; Script generated by Aegisub 2.1.8
; http://www.aegisub.org/
PlayResX: 640
PlayResY: 480
ScriptType: v4.00+
Video Aspect Ratio: 0
Video Zoom: 6
Video Position: 0
Last Style Storage: Default
[V4+ Styles]
Format: Name, Fontname, Fontsize, PrimaryColour, SecondaryColour, OutlineColour, BackColour, Bold, Italic, Underline, StrikeOut, ScaleX, ScaleY, Spacing, Angle, BorderStyle, Outline, Shadow, Alignment, MarginL, MarginR, MarginV, Encoding
Style: Main01,Arial,26,&H00FFFFFF,&H0000FFFF,&H00000000,&H7F404040,-1,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,2,1,2,10,10,30,0
Style: On Screen,Arial,24,&H0072F9FB,&H000000FF,&H00000000,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,2,1,8,15,15,15,0
[Events]
Format: Layer, Start, End, Style, Name, MarginL, MarginR, MarginV, Effect, Text
Dialogue: 0,0:00:00.30,0:00:04.85,Main01,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,{ ad(470,470)}Gin Tama
Dialogue: 0,0:00:13.97,0:00:15.19,Main01,SAMURAI B,0000,0000,0000,,Fight fair...
Dialogue: 0,0:00:16.78,0:00:17.88,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Fair?
Dialogue: 0,0:00:17.94,0:00:19.93,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[Lake Toya]
Dialogue: 0,0:00:23.65,0:00:24.69,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Gimme a break!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:25.07,0:00:27.98,Main01,SAMURAI B,0000,0000,0000,,Ah! He's getting away! He's running for his life!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:27.98,0:00:28.98,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,Get him!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:29.95,0:00:33.39,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Since the Sword Ban nobody does this chanbara stuff anymore!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:33.39,0:00:37.50,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Gintoki Sakata. Trademark: naturally-wavy hair.
Dialogue: 0,0:00:37.84,0:00:43.22,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Has a sweet tooth and high blood-sugar. And he's kinda the main character.
Dialogue: 0,0:00:45.06,0:00:46.53,Main01,SAMURAI,0000,0000,0000,,Stop!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:46.53,0:00:49.66,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Sorry, but I have a TV show to watch at four.
Dialogue: 0,0:00:51.24,0:00:52.95,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:52.95,0:00:54.09,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Shinpachi?
Dialogue: 0,0:00:54.09,0:00:56.62,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin, help me!
Dialogue: 0,0:00:56.62,0:00:59.56,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Shinpachi Shimura. The straight man.
Dialogue: 0,0:00:59.56,0:01:02.86,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Working for Gintoki in hopes of finding the samurai spirit.
Dialogue: 0,0:01:03.27,0:01:06.45,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, why are you letting them chase you like that?
Dialogue: 0,0:01:07.01,0:01:09.97,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I don't know! Nobody wants to be chased!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:09.97,0:01:11.22,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Anyway, run for it!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:11.64,0:01:12.91,Main01,SAMURAI,0000,0000,0000,,Stop!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:32.28,0:01:34.27,Main01,SAMURAI,0000,0000,0000,,We've got you now... Whoa!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:34.27,0:01:36.62,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Gin! There's no one here!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:36.62,0:01:44.19,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Kagura. Member of the "Yato Clan", the most powerful warrior race in the universe. She's cute but has a sharp tongue.
Dialogue: 0,0:01:44.53,0:01:45.67,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:01:47.16,0:01:48.14,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,What's this?
Dialogue: 0,0:01:48.14,0:01:52.11,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Sadaharu, Kagura's pet. A mysterious, giant space creature.
Dialogue: 0,0:01:52.48,0:01:56.49,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Geez, pay attention! I think they're pissed.
Dialogue: 0,0:01:56.49,0:01:59.41,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,K-Kagura. You'd better get out of here!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:04.25,0:02:06.98,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Hurry up, "Lady's Four" is about to start.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:07.49,0:02:09.83,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,The host, Toshio Shiba, will wait for us!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:09.14,0:02:10.88,Main01,SAMURAI,0000,0000,0000,,After them!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:11.28,0:02:12.83,Main01,SAMURAI,0000,0000,0000,,Hold it!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:12.83,0:02:14.00,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,No!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:20.80,0:02:22.22,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,A dead end...
Dialogue: 0,0:02:27.33,0:02:29.10,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,End of the line for you.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:29.10,0:02:32.20,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What are you talking about? We let you catch us.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:32.20,0:02:33.80,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,You should be thankful!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:33.80,0:02:35.35,Main01,SAMURAI B,0000,0000,0000,,What? You losers!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:35.35,0:02:37.78,Main01,SAMURAI B,0000,0000,0000,,You're the ones running all over town. You should talk!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:37.78,0:02:39.21,Main01,SAMURAI C,0000,0000,0000,,What group do you belong to?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:39.21,0:02:42.27,Main01,SAMURAI D,0000,0000,0000,,Anyway, you're the spy who came to find our secret.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:42.59,0:02:47.22,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,Before we cut you down, I'll ask you again. Who are you?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:47.60,0:02:49.15,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Who are we?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:49.15,0:02:52.29,Main01,SHINACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Hah... All right, since you asked...
Dialogue: 0,0:02:53.51,0:02:56.55,Main01,SHINACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We do anything from housework to finding missing persons!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:57.12,0:02:59.56,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,If you're in trouble, just come to us!
Dialogue: 0,0:03:00.01,0:03:03.28,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,We'll take any case. We'll take any kind of job as long as we get paid.
Dialogue: 0,0:03:03.98,0:03:07.56,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,We're Odd Jobs Gin!
Dialogue: 0,0:03:07.56,0:03:10.36,Main01,SAMURAI D,0000,0000,0000,,Odd Jobs? You mean, you'll do anything?
Dialogue: 0,0:03:10.36,0:03:14.79,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,I see. That's why you snuck into our factory facility and...
Dialogue: 0,0:03:19.68,0:03:20.65,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,There it is!
Dialogue: 0,0:03:20.65,0:03:21.89,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,That must be it!
Dialogue: 0,0:03:21.89,0:03:24.33,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,That's Kuromi of Yamatoya!
Dialogue: 0,0:03:25.96,0:03:28.06,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Come on. Have some pickled seaweed.
Dialogue: 0,0:03:29.70,0:03:31.57,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, you damned cat! Wait!
Dialogue: 0,0:03:34.33,0:03:36.22,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,They were looking for a cat?
Dialogue: 0,0:05:07.87,0:05:12.87,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[Hi, nice to meet you. Welcome to the anime series, Gin Tama.]
Dialogue: 0,0:05:12.87,0:05:17.88,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[It's written as "Gin" for silver and "Tama" for soul.]
Dialogue: 0,0:05:17.88,0:05:22.88,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[Don't write "Kin Tama" by accident, because that means "testicles"!]
Dialogue: 0,0:05:22.88,0:05:27.87,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[We're gonna kick off with a one hour special!]
Dialogue: 0,0:05:27.89,0:06:07.94,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,{pos(468,15)}[The Plot Thus Far]
Dialogue: 0,0:05:29.79,0:05:35.25,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,The land of the samurai. There was a time, long ago, when our country was called by that name.
Dialogue: 0,0:05:35.79,0:05:41.90,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,With the arrival of the "Amanto" from outer space and the Sword Ban twenty years ago,
Dialogue: 0,0:05:41.90,0:05:44.01,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,the samurai class fell into decline.
Dialogue: 0,0:05:45.11,0:05:51.24,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,In such hard times, there was one man left with the spirit of the samurai. His name is Gintoki Sakata.
Dialogue: 0,0:05:52.67,0:05:59.67,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Kagura and I, Shinpachi Shimura, work at Odd Jobs Gin, which is coincidentally run by this guy.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:00.16,0:06:06.38,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Which reminds me, we've been working for him for about a year now, but I don't think he's paid us yet.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:08.23,0:06:13.95,On Screen,TITLE,0000,0000,0000,,["You Jerks! And You Claim to Have Gin Tama?!"]
Dialogue: 0,0:06:15.61,0:06:17.58,Main01,WAITRESS,0000,0000,0000,,Mr. Kariya has arrived!
Dialogue: 0,0:06:18.82,0:06:20.02,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Yo!
Dialogue: 0,0:06:20.79,0:06:22.26,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Yo!
Dialogue: 0,0:06:22.99,0:06:25.37,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,I can't hear you! Again!
Dialogue: 0,0:06:25.37,0:06:26.96,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Yo!
Dialogue: 0,0:06:26.96,0:06:28.07,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Yo!
Dialogue: 0,0:06:28.07,0:06:30.68,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Still not enough! Care to try it again?
Dialogue: 0,0:06:31.14,0:06:34.23,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,No, there's no time.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:34.23,0:06:34.75,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,I see...
Dialogue: 0,0:06:35.26,0:06:38.07,On Screen,,0000,0000,0000,,[Kariya Shishimura]
Dialogue: 0,0:06:35.85,0:06:38.07,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Today's guest characters.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:38.56,0:06:41.31,On Screen,,0000,0000,0000,,[Shimomoto Puu]
Dialogue: 0,0:06:39.30,0:06:41.24,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,They're definitely not regulars.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:41.59,0:06:43.62,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, hi, Mr. Kariya.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:43.62,0:06:46.05,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Thank you for coming all this way.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:46.49,0:06:50.48,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Dispense with the intros... So, how is that matter we talked about going?
Dialogue: 0,0:06:50.48,0:06:53.55,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Fine. Everything is going very well.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:53.55,0:06:56.17,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,First, please take a look at this proposal.
Dialogue: 0,0:06:57.39,0:06:59.09,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,The goal of the project...
Dialogue: 0,0:06:59.61,0:07:00.80,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,"This project is... "
Dialogue: 0,0:07:00.80,0:07:03.54,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,I have no idea what this means!
Dialogue: 0,0:07:04.14,0:07:06.67,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Is this a presentation for the spring anime season or what?!
Dialogue: 0,0:07:09.29,0:07:10.81,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Please forgive me.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:19.49,0:07:20.50,Main01,YAMAZAKI,0000,0000,0000,,There.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:24.68,0:07:27.71,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,The Shinsengumi. A special government police force.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:28.63,0:07:31.13,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Hijikata. Vice-chief of Shinsengumi. He's the brains.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:32.01,0:07:34.71,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Okita. One of the Shinsengumi's best swordsmen.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:35.22,0:07:37.30,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Yamazaki, sit-rep?
Dialogue: 0,0:07:37.61,0:07:39.53,Main01,YAMAZAKI,0000,0000,0000,,They're in a private meeting in the back room on the second floor.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:39.88,0:07:45.63,Main01,YAMAZAKI,0000,0000,0000,,Four of them: one Amanto, two businessmen and one tough-looking ronin...
Dialogue: 0,0:07:45.63,0:07:47.08,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Great...
Dialogue: 0,0:07:47.08,0:07:48.04,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Let's go!
Dialogue: 0,0:07:48.81,0:07:51.30,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Speaking of the Amanto device, which we obtained with Mr. Kariya's support...
Dialogue: 0,0:07:51.30,0:07:57.82,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,We just finished assembling it at our secret factory. All we need to do is get it into position.
Dialogue: 0,0:07:59.86,0:08:03.62,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,If this project succeeds, all of Edo will fall under my control.
Dialogue: 0,0:08:03.62,0:08:05.98,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,That's right, Mr. Kariya.
Dialogue: 0,0:08:11.31,0:08:12.81,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,This is a raid!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:12.81,0:08:13.66,Main01,MEMBER A,0000,0000,0000,,It's the Shinsengumi!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:13.66,0:08:14.68,Main01,MEMBER A,0000,0000,0000,,Everyone stay still!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:14.68,0:08:15.84,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Sogo! Come on!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:15.84,0:08:16.21,Main01,OKITA,0000,0000,0000,,Okay!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:22.15,0:08:23.41,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Freeze, Shinsengumi!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:29.05,0:08:32.81,Main01,OKITA (M),0000,0000,0000,,Good-bye, Vice-chief. Hope you enjoy sucking on mayonnaise in the next world.
Dialogue: 0,0:08:35.90,0:08:39.16,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, Sogo, what are you doing here?
Dialogue: 0,0:08:40.25,0:08:43.27,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, were you trying to kill me?!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:43.27,0:08:45.77,Main01,OKITA,0000,0000,0000,,No way, it was a joke. A joke, you know?
Dialogue: 0,0:08:46.30,0:08:47.91,Main01,OKITA,0000,0000,0000,,I'm always doing that.
Dialogue: 0,0:08:48.30,0:08:51.24,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,You mean you're always trying to kill me?!
Dialogue: 0,0:08:51.82,0:08:56.20,Main01,OKITA,0000,0000,0000,,Anyway, Hijikata, it seems that all our efforts end in failure.
Dialogue: 0,0:08:57.87,0:08:58.56,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Well...
Dialogue: 0,0:08:58.89,0:09:00.40,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Not really...
Dialogue: 0,0:09:01.67,0:09:04.38,On Screen,TITLE,0000,0000,0000,,[Odd Jobs Gin]
Dialogue: 0,0:09:04.97,0:09:06.37,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Ah...
Dialogue: 0,0:09:06.89,0:09:13.44,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I'm too old to be reading JUMP. But I just bought it.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:13.44,0:09:15.14,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,That's right, Gin.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:15.14,0:09:20.54,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Reading manga like that won't fill your stomach. Your blood-sugar level will remain the same.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:20.54,0:09:24.15,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I know, but I'm addicted to it.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:24.15,0:09:26.79,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I keep thinking I won't buy the next one, but...
Dialogue: 0,0:09:26.79,0:09:29.05,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin, this doesn't look good.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:29.05,0:09:32.90,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I know. Someone my age shouldn't be reading JUMP.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:32.90,0:09:36.25,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Yeah, and your onigiri taste terrible.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:36.25,0:09:37.36,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,That's not what I'm talking about!
Dialogue: 0,0:09:37.93,0:09:39.43,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Look at this!
Dialogue: 0,0:09:39.90,0:09:41.61,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,A bankbook?
Dialogue: 0,0:09:41.61,0:09:46.04,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Hah, you can't fool me. You can't eat that.
Dialogue: 0,0:09:46.04,0:09:48.25,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We won't be able to eat anything, not even rice!
Dialogue: 0,0:09:48.25,0:09:51.59,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Our balance is almost zero, so I feel really blue!
Dialogue: 0,0:09:51.99,0:09:55.83,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We failed to catch the missing cat yesterday, so it was all for nothing!
Dialogue: 0,0:09:55.83,0:09:59.70,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Calm down. You're the little punk who failed to buy JUMP, are you?
Dialogue: 0,0:10:00.10,0:10:02.99,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Having no money is just a condition, like chronic nasal infection, you know?
Dialogue: 0,0:10:03.39,0:10:08.69,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Get used to it. Having no money is our destiny.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:09.08,0:10:14.10,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You think you're being defiant? I'm not talking about JUMP! I said we're in a pinch!
Dialogue: 0,0:10:14.57,0:10:17.39,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Even bread crust would be like a feast tomorrow!
Dialogue: 0,0:10:18.61,0:10:19.56,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,This is...
Dialogue: 0,0:10:19.56,0:10:20.18,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,A nasal infection?
Dialogue: 0,0:10:20.18,0:10:21.29,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,It's an earthquake, moron!
Dialogue: 0,0:10:24.63,0:10:25.83,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It stopped.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:26.24,0:10:28.63,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We're having a lot of earthquakes lately.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:28.94,0:10:34.67,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Yeah. It's shaking like a high school boy who has to simultaneously confront all five girls who asked him out.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:34.67,0:10:37.08,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,As if that ever happens.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:37.40,0:10:39.71,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,But it could happen in JUMP.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:40.74,0:10:42.03,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Customer?
Dialogue: 0,0:10:42.35,0:10:44.55,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It can't be. It's probably a newspaper salesman or something.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:45.04,0:10:49.43,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Shinpachi, if he's from anywhere other than the Nikkei, tell him that we subscribe already and send him away.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:49.77,0:10:53.52,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,And if he is from Nikkei, send him away gently, like the rising sun.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:54.29,0:10:56.98,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Yes, I'm coming!
Dialogue: 0,0:10:56.98,0:10:58.90,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We're already subscribed to a newspaper.
Dialogue: 0,0:10:59.53,0:11:00.51,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Huh?
Dialogue: 0,0:11:07.44,0:11:08.56,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:11:09.66,0:11:14.27,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I'm here because I heard you guys will take any job.
Dialogue: 0,0:11:14.95,0:11:16.12,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,No...
Dialogue: 0,0:11:16.12,0:11:21.17,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Shinpachi, what are you doing? "Lady's Four" is about to start!
Dialogue: 0,0:11:21.17,0:11:24.02,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I heard this is Odd Jobs Gin.
Dialogue: 0,0:11:24.02,0:11:25.46,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,...frigging...
Dialogue: 0,0:11:25.46,0:11:28.59,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What's wrong? Can't get rid of this guy?
Dialogue: 0,0:11:28.95,0:11:32.01,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,He's not trying to strongarm you, is he?
Dialogue: 0,0:11:32.01,0:11:33.59,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,This is Odd Jobs, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:11:33.99,0:11:35.13,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,...way!
Dialogue: 0,0:11:35.65,0:11:36.19,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,No...
Dialogue: 0,0:11:36.19,0:11:36.50,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,...frigging...
Dialogue: 0,0:11:36.50,0:11:37.74,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,...way!
Dialogue: 0,0:11:38.62,0:11:41.05,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Hello? Hello? Hey, all three of you.
Dialogue: 0,0:11:42.46,0:11:43.60,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You can't be...
Dialogue: 0,0:11:44.43,0:11:45.53,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Are you a client?!
Dialogue: 0,0:11:48.51,0:11:51.23,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Ken Kato. Ronin. This episode's client.
Dialogue: 0,0:11:52.35,0:11:58.25,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Let me introduce myself. My name is Ken Kato. I've been a ronin for a few days now.
Dialogue: 0,0:11:58.94,0:12:01.65,Main01,GINTOKI (whisper),0000,0000,0000,,Hey, what's going on?
Dialogue: 0,0:12:01.65,0:12:05.69,Main01,KAGURA (whisper),0000,0000,0000,,We've had clients two days in row?! Must be a special version of the show!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:06.13,0:12:09.20,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,H-Here's some tea for you.
Dialogue: 0,0:12:09.20,0:12:10.24,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Hot!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:09.65,0:12:10.76,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Oops!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:10.79,0:12:12.34,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:12:12.34,0:12:14.68,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,You're really in for it if this is a joke!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:14.68,0:12:17.10,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What? You're shocked and getting uppity?
Dialogue: 0,0:12:18.51,0:12:19.70,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,So what can we do for you?
Dialogue: 0,0:12:20.01,0:12:24.76,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Well, I... want to get something back that I lost.
Dialogue: 0,0:12:25.09,0:12:28.43,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Something very important to me.
Dialogue: 0,0:12:29.78,0:12:33.18,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Well, what did you lose?
Dialogue: 0,0:12:33.18,0:12:36.57,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Well... I need about thirty million yen to get it back.
Dialogue: 0,0:12:36.57,0:12:40.59,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Listen, baldy! I said you were in for it if this was a joke, remember?!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:41.36,0:12:46.64,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What's an easy way to earn money? Every time I grab it, it runs through my fingers...
Dialogue: 0,0:12:46.96,0:12:51.20,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Ah-ha, that's it! Every time you move your hand, we go further into the red!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:51.20,0:12:54.42,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,But I heard you would take any kinds of jobs for troubled people.
Dialogue: 0,0:12:54.42,0:12:57.43,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,We can't even pay our rent now!
Dialogue: 0,0:12:57.43,0:13:00.97,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,There's no way we can take care of someone's business! Don't come here again!
Dialogue: 0,0:13:01.27,0:13:06.97,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Calm down, both of you. So, what would you do with the money if you had it?
Dialogue: 0,0:13:08.18,0:13:12.61,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,A month ago, I ended up as dead weight at the company and got laid off.
Dialogue: 0,0:13:13.99,0:13:19.25,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,And three weeks ago, I was swindled and lost my house.
Dialogue: 0,0:13:20.81,0:13:25.71,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Then two weeks ago, my wife and daughter left me, without even leaving a note.
Dialogue: 0,0:13:28.03,0:13:29.31,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,And one week ago...
Dialogue: 0,0:13:37.20,0:13:38.74,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Why did you stop?!
Dialogue: 0,0:13:38.74,0:13:43.59,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Spit it out! Do tragedies like this befall you every single week?!
Dialogue: 0,0:13:43.59,0:13:46.21,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Tell us what happened to you last week!
Dialogue: 0,0:13:46.96,0:13:49.69,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Would you... like to hear the rest?
Dialogue: 0,0:13:53.10,0:13:57.15,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Why will he tell us the rest only after we complete the job?
Dialogue: 0,0:13:57.15,0:14:00.35,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Whatever, I'm sure we won't be able to complete this job.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:01.03,0:14:02.28,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:14:02.28,0:14:04.09,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Where are we going?
Dialogue: 0,0:14:04.09,0:14:08.54,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,All right... The point is that we get the money as quickly as possible, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:14:09.69,0:14:12.58,Main01,OTOSE,0000,0000,0000,,Welcome... Oh, it's you guys.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:13.22,0:14:17.63,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Otose. Proprietor of Otose Snack House and Gintoki's landlord.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:20.12,0:14:21.82,Main01,OTOSE,0000,0000,0000,,I see.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:21.82,0:14:23.71,Main01,CATHERINE,0000,0000,0000,,You guys are such dopes.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:23.71,0:14:29.45,Main01,CATHERINE,0000,0000,0000,,If you could make money that quickly, there would be no thieves in the world! Idiots!
Dialogue: 0,0:14:29.45,0:14:31.78,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,So says the ex-thief!
Dialogue: 0,0:14:31.78,0:14:32.36,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Indeed.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:33.23,0:14:37.84,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Catherine. Works for Snack House Otose. She came to Earth as a migrant worker.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:40.07,0:14:43.19,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Well, there might be one way...
Dialogue: 0,0:14:45.24,0:14:47.63,Main01,DOCTOR,0000,0000,0000,,So, what'll it be?
Dialogue: 0,0:14:47.63,0:14:48.93,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Well... Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:14:49.28,0:14:52.11,Main01,OTOSE,0000,0000,0000,,You've got two of those, so why don't you sell one?
Dialogue: 0,0:14:52.51,0:14:54.17,Main01,OTOSE,0000,0000,0000,,You'd sell one if you were a real man!
Dialogue: 0,0:14:54.65,0:14:55.75,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,This isn't gonna work.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:56.27,0:14:59.66,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,So disappointing. You're just a big talker.
Dialogue: 0,0:14:59.66,0:15:03.33,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It's not going to happen if you're not prepared, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:03.33,0:15:05.79,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Forget it. It won't happen.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:12.08,0:15:13.79,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Oh hello, everyone. Fancy meeting you here!
Dialogue: 0,0:15:14.46,0:15:19.35,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Ayame Sarutobi. Nickname: Sachan. An elite ninja and a former a member of the Oniwabanshu.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:20.03,0:15:21.14,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,What?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:21.14,0:15:23.44,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,A way to get money quickly?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:23.96,0:15:26.65,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Sachan, why don't you put your glasses on?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:26.99,0:15:31.51,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You're getting on everyone's nerves. I don't care if your character looks like mine.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:31.86,0:15:32.88,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,What are you talking about?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:33.51,0:15:36.76,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,I couldn't care less about you.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:37.34,0:15:38.77,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,All I care about is...
Dialogue: 0,0:15:42.04,0:15:44.17,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,...you, Gin.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:46.10,0:15:48.33,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,See?! I told you it would help to put on your glasses!
Dialogue: 0,0:15:49.01,0:15:50.04,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,I see.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:50.04,0:15:54.05,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,So the money you were talking about is not for the purchase of our little love nest?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:54.68,0:15:57.01,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Our love nest?
Dialogue: 0,0:15:57.01,0:15:59.58,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Man, I can't even bear to think about sitting next to you at the diner.
Dialogue: 0,0:15:59.96,0:16:01.47,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Always so cold, as usual.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:01.80,0:16:04.62,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,But I don't give up so easily.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:04.99,0:16:07.51,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,And what's with the natto, anyway?
Dialogue: 0,0:16:05.09,0:16:10.70,On Screen,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,{ n8}[natto = fermented soy beans; popular as a diet food]
Dialogue: 0,0:16:07.51,0:16:10.70,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Just holding on to it isn't gonna help you you'll lose weight. Seriously.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:10.70,0:16:15.01,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Oh? Do you think that pushing me away is going to make me happy?
Dialogue: 0,0:16:15.01,0:16:18.85,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Stop blabbering, and do something with the natto, you natto woman!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:15.64,0:16:16.76,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Here we go!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:20.22,0:16:22.32,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,That's it! Just like that!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:22.32,0:16:26.54,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,More! More! Just keep blasting away at me!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:26.54,0:16:28.58,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,You're really turning me on!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:29.63,0:16:30.56,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What's this? It stinks!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:30.56,0:16:31.66,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What's that smell?
Dialogue: 0,0:16:31.66,0:16:33.73,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Smells like natto and masochism.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:36.40,0:16:37.71,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Kato.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:36.40,0:16:37.71,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Kato.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:41.70,0:16:44.26,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Yo, Kato. How's it going?
Dialogue: 0,0:16:44.26,0:16:45.42,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Well, uh...
Dialogue: 0,0:16:48.63,0:16:50.65,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,I bet that was hard on you, huh?!
Dialogue: 0,0:16:50.65,0:16:54.85,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,You put your seal on a contract like that? You'd better be more careful as to what you agree to.
Dialogue: 0,0:16:55.27,0:17:00.08,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Too bad. We know you're hard up.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:00.08,0:17:01.19,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Huh? How did you know?
Dialogue: 0,0:17:03.42,0:17:05.53,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Anyway, what have you been doing lately?
Dialogue: 0,0:17:05.53,0:17:08.95,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Well, I'm trying to work hard and buy my house back...
Dialogue: 0,0:17:08.95,0:17:11.83,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Buy it back? That'll never happen.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:12.17,0:17:13.83,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Because...
Dialogue: 0,0:17:13.83,0:17:14.65,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Hey...
Dialogue: 0,0:17:15.29,0:17:17.10,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,W-Well... That's right...
Dialogue: 0,0:17:17.10,0:17:20.21,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Well, let us know when you find a house.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:20.21,0:17:22.54,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,We'll at least send a New Year's card when you do, Kato.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:24.12,0:17:25.17,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Take a bath!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:25.17,0:17:26.30,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Brush your teeth!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:26.30,0:17:27.26,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,See you next week!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:28.84,0:17:30.23,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, you...
Dialogue: 0,0:17:30.23,0:17:31.07,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Yes?
Dialogue: 0,0:17:31.67,0:17:33.69,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Maybe you oughta rethink your request.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:33.69,0:17:37.43,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,I'm available for assassination jobs since I'm a professional killer.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:37.43,0:17:38.83,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Let's kill them!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:38.83,0:17:41.69,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Why don't we roll them up and throw 'em into the ditch now?!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:41.69,0:17:43.11,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,No, wait.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:44.22,0:17:46.30,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I'm changing my request.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:47.04,0:17:49.75,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,But it's not going to be assassination.
Dialogue: 0,0:17:51.20,0:17:53.98,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I... want to be stronger!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:54.93,0:17:56.30,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We got it!
Dialogue: 0,0:17:56.61,0:17:57.70,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, everyone...
Dialogue: 0,0:17:59.24,0:18:03.69,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Well, at any rate, we can jack up his hit points another hundred or so.
Dialogue: 0,0:18:04.34,0:18:06.62,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,So where are you going, Gin?
Dialogue: 0,0:18:07.55,0:18:09.98,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I have something to take care of.
Dialogue: 0,0:18:13.75,0:18:14.94,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,That's all.
Dialogue: 0,0:18:15.55,0:18:16.87,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,I see.
Dialogue: 0,0:18:16.87,0:18:18.58,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, so this is a blueprint...
Dialogue: 0,0:18:20.74,0:18:24.28,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Isao Kondo. Commander of the Shinsengumi. Strikes fear in the hearts of others.
Dialogue: 0,0:18:24.98,0:18:26.20,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,By the way, Hijikata...
Dialogue: 0,0:18:27.63,0:18:29.94,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,I have no idea what this says...
Dialogue: 0,0:18:30.87,0:18:36.14,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,I've been trying to explain that this is a blueprint for an Amanto device, Kondo!
Dialogue: 0,0:18:36.58,0:18:39.55,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,I see. Some sort of device...
Dialogue: 0,0:18:40.38,0:18:45.66,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Yes, and someone seems to be planning to use that device for some heinous deed here in Edo.
Dialogue: 0,0:18:47.61,0:18:48.64,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Toshi...
Dialogue: 0,0:18:52.34,0:18:53.68,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,What does "heinous deed" mean?
Dialogue: 0,0:18:55.29,0:18:57.69,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,You haven't heard a word I said!
Dialogue: 0,0:19:11.24,0:19:13.83,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,{ n8}[Drift Star Embassy]
Dialogue: 0,0:19:17.99,0:19:19.55,Main01,GINTOKI (M),0000,0000,0000,,An embassy?
Dialogue: 0,0:19:19.55,0:19:20.55,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Gintoki.
Dialogue: 0,0:19:21.20,0:19:22.49,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Zura?
Dialogue: 0,0:19:22.49,0:19:24.52,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,It's not Zura. It's Katsura.
Dialogue: 0,0:19:25.78,0:19:32.02,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Kotaro Katsura. Member of the exclusionist rebels. An activist trying to rid Edo of aliens called Amanto.
Dialogue: 0,0:19:33.67,0:19:35.76,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Elizabeth. What the hell is this?
Dialogue: 0,0:19:36.46,0:19:39.49,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Gintoki, what are you doing here?
Dialogue: 0,0:19:39.49,0:19:46.33,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Well... you know, jogging, taking a walk, something like that... I'm not really sure, you know...
Dialogue: 0,0:19:46.33,0:19:47.81,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Very well.
Dialogue: 0,0:19:49.33,0:19:51.08,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What do you mean?
Dialogue: 0,0:19:51.08,0:19:54.49,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,I heard some dangerous rumors around here.
Dialogue: 0,0:19:54.49,0:19:55.59,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Rumors?
Dialogue: 0,0:19:55.59,0:20:00.41,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,I've heard about an Amanto who's plotting to destroy all of Edo.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:01.11,0:20:04.06,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Why would an Amanto do something like that?
Dialogue: 0,0:20:04.60,0:20:09.21,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,I don't know... But if it's true, we must punish them.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:10.57,0:20:15.21,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Gintoki, I don't know what you're going to do, but you'd better be careful.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:15.21,0:20:17.75,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,The Embassy is considered foreign soil.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:18.73,0:20:20.61,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Foreign soil...
Dialogue: 0,0:20:21.67,0:20:23.49,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I should be careful, then.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:23.87,0:20:25.33,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Later, Zura.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:26.36,0:20:28.73,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,It's not Zura. It's Katsura.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:41.03,0:20:42.72,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,That hat is so out of style.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:48.97,0:20:51.09,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Okay! Why don't you give it a try?
Dialogue: 0,0:20:51.09,0:20:52.01,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,He can't do that!
Dialogue: 0,0:20:52.35,0:20:54.79,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,What are you talking about? It's easy!
Dialogue: 0,0:20:55.18,0:20:58.01,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Suppress your inner "self" and even you can look like Antonio Inoki.
Dialogue: 0,0:20:58.34,0:20:59.90,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I have no idea what you're talking about.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:02.59,0:21:05.17,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Okay, you can start any time.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:06.44,0:21:07.09,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Right...
Dialogue: 0,0:21:14.79,0:21:18.53,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What? Your eyes are bloodshot. Were you up all night playing Tetris?
Dialogue: 0,0:21:19.97,0:21:22.05,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,The game is just about to begin.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:22.69,0:21:23.98,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Give it a rest.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:23.98,0:21:26.85,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Something bad could happen if you swing that toy around like that.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:28.27,0:21:31.36,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Did he notice my sword cane?
Dialogue: 0,0:21:31.91,0:21:36.54,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Whatever, but can you at least tell me why you're trying to kill me?
Dialogue: 0,0:21:36.54,0:21:41.40,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Don't play dumb! We already know you're nosing around.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:41.75,0:21:46.19,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Wrong. That was Zura. It wasn't me.
Dialogue: 0,0:21:46.19,0:21:47.56,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,No more discussion!
Dialogue: 0,0:21:52.26,0:21:53.39,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,An earthquake?
Dialogue: 0,0:21:59.37,0:22:01.27,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You're leaving yourself wide open!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:01.73,0:22:05.88,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You think you'll become stronger like that?! Dumbass!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:07.78,0:22:09.11,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,You're surprisingly intense.
Dialogue: 0,0:22:09.47,0:22:11.87,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Ah, I'm sorry. Are you all right?
Dialogue: 0,0:22:13.88,0:22:15.81,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Get up! Stand up! Katoken!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:16.76,0:22:24.90,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Listen! Keep your elbows close to your body and strike, strike, and strike!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:24.90,0:22:27.91,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Wait! That's a jab.
Dialogue: 0,0:22:27.91,0:22:31.07,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,That won't work for tomorrow, right? It doesn't have anything to do with swordsmanship!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:31.69,0:22:34.41,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Cross Namida Bridge carefully!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:36.50,0:22:38.18,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,It looks like it's my turn.
Dialogue: 0,0:22:40.09,0:22:41.61,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,I'll make you stronger!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:42.99,0:22:44.00,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,Stronger!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:44.44,0:22:46.17,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,L-Like this?
Dialogue: 0,0:22:46.68,0:22:48.63,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,More! More!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:48.63,0:22:50.39,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Oh yes!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:50.39,0:22:52.55,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,That's it. Good!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:52.55,0:22:54.17,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,How about this?!
Dialogue: 0,0:22:54.71,0:22:57.12,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,You have potential.
Dialogue: 0,0:22:57.12,0:22:58.43,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What is this training for?
Dialogue: 0,0:22:58.81,0:23:00.73,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What kind of potential does he have?!
Dialogue: 0,0:23:01.31,0:23:02.40,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,As a dominatrix...
Dialogue: 0,0:23:02.40,0:23:05.71,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,He's a man! Anyway, that's not the point!
Dialogue: 0,0:23:05.71,0:23:10.39,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, you're very patient! You'll get another appetizer!
Dialogue: 0,0:23:10.39,0:23:12.42,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Untie me now!
Dialogue: 0,0:23:12.42,0:23:13.19,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:23:14.45,0:23:17.40,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Thank you so much, but that's enough.
Dialogue: 0,0:23:18.44,0:23:21.35,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I don't think I'll ever get any stronger.
Dialogue: 0,0:23:21.87,0:23:23.74,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I give up...
Dialogue: 0,0:23:23.74,0:23:25.16,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Huh? B-But...
Dialogue: 0,0:23:25.48,0:23:27.08,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,So I'll just leave.
Dialogue: 0,0:23:28.73,0:23:29.79,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Katoken...
Dialogue: 0,0:23:35.84,0:23:40.61,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Boy, my best clothes... ruined. My mom is going to be really mad, you bastard!
Dialogue: 0,0:23:40.61,0:23:44.32,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,You'd better be more worried about your life than your clothes!
Dialogue: 0,0:23:50.17,0:23:53.12,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Who is Shishimura, Gintoki's mysterious attacker?
Dialogue: 0,0:23:53.50,0:23:56.27,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,And what heinous deed is Kariya the Amanto planning?
Dialogue: 0,0:23:56.84,0:23:59.56,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Did Kato really give up?
Dialogue: 0,0:24:04.86,0:24:08.49,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,It's time to say good-bye to those who live in a certain area.
Dialogue: 0,0:24:08.95,0:24:12.50,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,For the rest of you, please keep watching!
Dialogue: 0,0:24:11.91,0:24:14.80,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,{pos(166,279)}[To be continued]
Dialogue: 0,0:24:24.28,0:24:27.82,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,You've got some skill... Are you a former Exclusionist rebel?
Dialogue: 0,0:24:27.82,0:24:29.77,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,And you're a former gangster, aren't you?
Dialogue: 0,0:24:30.25,0:24:32.90,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You shouldn't have damaged your hair when you were young.
Dialogue: 0,0:24:32.90,0:24:35.28,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,I don't have to take that from someone with naturally wavy hair!
Dialogue: 0,0:24:35.28,0:24:36.59,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You're breakin' my heart...
Dialogue: 0,0:24:36.59,0:24:39.03,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It's not like I wanted wavy hair!
Dialogue: 0,0:24:39.63,0:24:42.87,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,I'll kill you this time! You'd better say your prayers!
Dialogue: 0,0:24:43.33,0:24:45.33,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Shimura! Look out behind you.
Dialogue: 0,0:24:45.33,0:24:47.24,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Hey! I'm not Shimura...
Dialogue: 0,0:24:47.24,0:24:48.35,Main01,POLICEMAN,0000,0000,0000,,Hey!
Dialogue: 0,0:24:48.35,0:24:50.77,Main01,POLICEMAN,0000,0000,0000,,We're still under the Sword Ban! What're you doing?
Dialogue: 0,0:24:50.77,0:24:52.25,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Um... Well...
Dialogue: 0,0:24:54.13,0:24:55.19,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Nice catch.
Dialogue: 0,0:24:55.79,0:24:57.96,Main01,POLICEMAN,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, I see, sideshow practice...
Dialogue: 0,0:24:58.73,0:25:00.81,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Yes! Isn't that right?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:00.81,0:25:02.81,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Right? Huh? Where'd he go?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:03.36,0:25:04.24,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,He's gone.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:09.80,0:25:11.31,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, hey. You feeling nostalgic?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:12.12,0:25:15.79,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Trying to control the urge to run toward the sunset, you idiots?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:16.37,0:25:17.11,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin!
Dialogue: 0,0:25:17.72,0:25:19.22,Main01,SA,0000,0000,0000,,We have to apologize, Gin.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:19.22,0:25:20.94,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Katoken left.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:21.49,0:25:22.70,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Katoken?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:22.70,0:25:24.46,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, our client.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:24.46,0:25:26.98,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, get me down from here!
Dialogue: 0,0:25:26.98,0:25:28.25,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Ah well, so it goes.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:28.95,0:25:30.98,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,We're getting used to working for nothing.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:30.98,0:25:32.83,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It's no use worrying about it.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:33.67,0:25:36.91,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I had a feeling when we took the job that it wouldn't work out. Really.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:37.34,0:25:38.07,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin!
Dialogue: 0,0:25:40.00,0:25:40.79,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, well...
Dialogue: 0,0:25:41.58,0:25:44.57,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I didn't know Gin would be so cold-hearted.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:45.01,0:25:46.26,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,That's how he is.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:46.26,0:25:48.59,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,He'll let anyone in, but doesn't stand in their way if they want to leave.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:49.62,0:25:52.17,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,By the way, Kagura, why did you come to my house?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:52.58,0:25:54.46,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Why are you eating my rice?
Dialogue: 0,0:25:54.46,0:25:56.38,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Dinner is right next door.
Dialogue: 0,0:25:56.38,0:25:57.69,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,It's not next door!
Dialogue: 0,0:25:57.69,0:26:00.08,Main01,OTAE,0000,0000,0000,,Why would you two say something like that?
Dialogue: 0,0:26:00.08,0:26:00.90,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Sis...
Dialogue: 0,0:26:03.41,0:26:05.48,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Otae. Shinpachi's big sister.
Dialogue: 0,0:26:05.48,0:26:08.51,Main01,NARRATOR,0000,0000,0000,,Works part-time in order to save the dojo her father left her.
Dialogue: 0,0:26:09.03,0:26:12.90,Main01,OTAE,0000,0000,0000,,If you don't believe in Gin, who will?
Dialogue: 0,0:26:13.48,0:26:16.99,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,No! He doesn't deserve it, Otae.
Dialogue: 0,0:26:17.76,0:26:19.12,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Like I've been saying,
Dialogue: 0,0:26:19.12,0:26:23.19,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,you can't trust a guy who has the eyes of a dead fish.
Dialogue: 0,0:26:23.65,0:26:27.07,Main01,OTAE,0000,0000,0000,,You're the bastard! You stalker!
Dialogue: 0,0:26:27.68,0:26:29.69,Main01,KAZURA,0000,0000,0000,,Is he still stalking her?
Dialogue: 0,0:26:27.90,0:26:29.70,Main01,OTAE,0000,0000,0000,,I'll finish you off!
Dialogue: 0,0:26:30.10,0:26:32.97,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Yeah, but it's hard to explain.
Dialogue: 0,0:26:34.59,0:26:36.88,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I wonder what Gin is doing now.
Dialogue: 0,0:26:40.51,0:26:41.94,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[Higucchan Bar]
Dialogue: 0,0:26:52.60,0:26:53.12,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You want some?
Dialogue: 0,0:26:55.74,0:26:57.70,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Wh-What's that?
Dialogue: 0,0:26:57.70,0:27:00.31,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It's Azuki ala Gintoki. Rice with azuki beans.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:00.91,0:27:02.14,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,N-No thanks.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:02.36,0:27:04.60,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[Side Road to Enka]
Dialogue: 0,0:27:12.24,0:27:13.41,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,This is good sake.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:13.98,0:27:16.31,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Helps me forget all my worries for a moment.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:17.33,0:27:19.43,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,But I'll be reminded of them tomorrow.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:20.12,0:27:23.47,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,And I think they'll be even bigger headaches than they were today.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:25.24,0:27:27.13,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It is not like you can run away from them.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:27.77,0:27:28.73,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Especially...
Dialogue: 0,0:27:30.11,0:27:32.28,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,...those things you really want to forget.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:37.40,0:27:39.63,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I may have wanted an excuse.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:40.13,0:27:41.16,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,An excuse?
Dialogue: 0,0:27:45.28,0:27:49.73,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I already told you that I was fired, my house was taken from me,
Dialogue: 0,0:27:49.73,0:27:51.82,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,and my family left me, didn't I?
Dialogue: 0,0:27:53.26,0:27:57.28,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I used to be a salesman.
Dialogue: 0,0:27:58.30,0:28:00.59,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I kept working for the sake of my family day after day...
Dialogue: 0,0:28:01.02,0:28:02.97,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,And we were finally able to buy our own house.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:04.23,0:28:05.72,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I was happy.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:05.72,0:28:09.69,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I believed that I could keep working for them. But...
Dialogue: 0,0:28:11.31,0:28:13.48,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I still don't understand it.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:13.48,0:28:17.56,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I didn't do anything wrong, but I was fired from the company.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:17.56,0:28:19.96,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,So, I went and got drunk,
Dialogue: 0,0:28:19.96,0:28:22.70,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,and those guys stamped my seal on a contract without my permission.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:23.85,0:28:29.05,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Then the land shark came and showed us the bogus contract, saying I had to leave my house.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:29.76,0:28:34.71,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,My wife couldn't stand their harassment and left with my daughter.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:42.31,0:28:44.71,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I said that something happened to me every week, remember?
Dialogue: 0,0:28:45.56,0:28:47.75,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,What do you think happened last week then?
Dialogue: 0,0:28:47.75,0:28:48.75,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I don't know.
Dialogue: 0,0:28:51.33,0:28:52.42,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,A letter?
Dialogue: 0,0:28:52.42,0:28:57.55,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Yes. My daughter sent me a letter right before my eviction.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:01.59,0:29:05.41,Main01,DAUGHTER,0000,0000,0000,,"Daddy, I want to come home soon."
Dialogue: 0,0:29:16.77,0:29:19.74,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,By then, I had given up on everything.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:19.74,0:29:23.35,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,But after reading her letter, I wanted to give it another try.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:25.78,0:29:27.53,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Does that sound stupid?
Dialogue: 0,0:29:27.53,0:29:32.03,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I believed that if I got my house back, my family would return.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:33.76,0:29:35.61,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,But now I realize...
Dialogue: 0,0:29:36.38,0:29:38.58,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I'm useless.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:38.58,0:29:40.38,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Even though I worked so hard...
Dialogue: 0,0:29:40.38,0:29:41.38,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Let's go.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:42.04,0:29:42.97,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:29:44.05,0:29:45.43,Main01,COOK,0000,0000,0000,,Thank you!
Dialogue: 0,0:29:47.77,0:29:49.65,Main01,COOK,0000,0000,0000,,Sir, your bill.
Dialogue: 0,0:29:53.53,0:29:58.26,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um... Sorry, but since I'm unemployed, can we split the bill at least?
Dialogue: 0,0:29:58.26,0:29:59.71,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Let's go, Katoken!
Dialogue: 0,0:29:59.71,0:30:00.88,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Huh? To where?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:01.84,0:30:04.11,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What? Don't you want to get the contract back?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:04.64,0:30:05.79,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Th-Then...
Dialogue: 0,0:30:06.49,0:30:09.00,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I'm Odd Jobs Gin. I'll do anything for...
Dialogue: 0,0:30:11.20,0:30:12.53,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I don't feel so good.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:14.50,0:30:16.34,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Can we postpone the raid until tomorrow?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:17.49,0:30:18.49,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Huh?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:18.49,0:30:19.89,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Did I drink too much?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:19.89,0:30:23.08,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,My head feels like it's shaking.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:23.08,0:30:27.48,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,No, this is an earthquake...I think.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:27.48,0:30:29.22,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Urgh! I can't hold it anymore!
Dialogue: 0,0:30:30.82,0:30:32.45,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I feel I'm going to throw up, too.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:33.84,0:30:36.89,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You don't have to...
Dialogue: 0,0:30:41.30,0:30:43.19,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Man, what a headache.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:43.73,0:30:45.59,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,This is a total hangover.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:46.30,0:30:47.87,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I need some water.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:47.87,0:30:49.07,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Leave it to Gin.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:49.59,0:30:51.80,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I knew we would do something like this.
Dialogue: 0,0:30:51.80,0:30:56.13,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Really? You said Gin was cold-hearted, didn't you?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:56.66,0:30:58.43,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What about you?
Dialogue: 0,0:30:58.43,0:31:00.33,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You said that he lets anyone in, didn't you?!
Dialogue: 0,0:31:00.33,0:31:03.29,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Shut up! Stop talking so loudly.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:03.29,0:31:05.28,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,It really hurts my head.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:07.01,0:31:09.10,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, here it is.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:10.42,0:31:13.03,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We'll get Katoken's contract back, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:31:13.48,0:31:15.22,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,How do we sneak in?
Dialogue: 0,0:31:15.68,0:31:19.17,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Huh? We're not going to sneak in - we're going to break in.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:20.12,0:31:23.73,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,That means we'll storm in through the front.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:24.57,0:31:25.25,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin...
Dialogue: 0,0:31:25.25,0:31:27.70,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Knock knock!
Dialogue: 0,0:31:28.91,0:31:29.55,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Wait!
Dialogue: 0,0:31:29.55,0:31:32.29,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Bunta! Are you trying to act like Bunta Sugawara?
Dialogue: 0,0:31:32.91,0:31:35.25,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hello! Anyone here?
Dialogue: 0,0:31:35.25,0:31:37.07,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You don't need to let them know we're here.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:37.64,0:31:40.94,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Strange. There doesn't seem to be anyone here.
Dialogue: 0,0:31:57.49,0:32:00.78,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,It's still warm. That is, like they just left!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:01.31,0:32:03.28,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,That's right. This is really warm.
Dialogue: 0,0:32:03.73,0:32:07.30,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Is this real meat? It's so tender!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:07.30,0:32:09.57,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, hey! What are you doing?!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:09.57,0:32:12.83,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Well, we're not supposed to waste food, are we?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:12.83,0:32:14.51,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Saving the best for last.
Dialogue: 0,0:32:14.51,0:32:15.90,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,You guys are like pigs!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:15.90,0:32:18.06,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What will you do if there's poison in it?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:18.06,0:32:20.12,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Don't worry. There's no poison in it.
Dialogue: 0,0:32:26.93,0:32:30.46,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Are these the ones who have been sniffing around?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:30.46,0:32:31.69,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Yes, Mr. Kariya.
Dialogue: 0,0:32:32.09,0:32:34.18,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Kato, is that you?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:34.18,0:32:35.38,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,What are you doing here?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:35.38,0:32:37.05,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,W-Well...
Dialogue: 0,0:32:37.05,0:32:41.55,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Say, aren't you embarrassed for laying a trap like this?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:41.55,0:32:45.28,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Speak for yourself! You're the ones that got caught!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:45.28,0:32:48.51,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,I prefer a little stronger flavor!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:49.05,0:32:50.61,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,You listen to us!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:50.61,0:32:53.88,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, you guys! Give us back Katoken's contract!
Dialogue: 0,0:32:53.88,0:32:54.84,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Huh?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:54.84,0:32:55.92,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,What are you talking about?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:55.92,0:32:58.76,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,You're telling us you guys came all this way just for that?
Dialogue: 0,0:32:59.29,0:33:00.33,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,So what if we did?
Dialogue: 0,0:33:03.44,0:33:06.35,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,It looks like Shishimura overestimated them.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:06.87,0:33:08.49,Main01,SHIHSIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Sorry about that.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:08.49,0:33:09.91,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Let's go. We don't have much time.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:09.91,0:33:11.67,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,But what should I do with these guys?
Dialogue: 0,0:33:11.67,0:33:12.51,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Just throw them out.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:15.12,0:33:17.49,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Don't worry, Kato.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:17.49,0:33:20.73,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Soon, you won't have to worry about your house or anything else.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:20.73,0:33:23.77,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,You'll get flattened in here anyway.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:25.05,0:33:26.22,Main01,KATO,0000,0000,0000,,Flattened?
Dialogue: 0,0:33:27.88,0:33:29.08,Main01,ANNOUNCE,0000,0000,0000,,Course gate open!
Dialogue: 0,0:33:29.48,0:33:32.21,Main01,ANNOUNCE,0000,0000,0000,,Higashi-Murayama One, prepare for launch.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:32.21,0:33:34.93,Main01,ANNOUNCE,0000,0000,0000,,Higashi-Murayama One, prepare for launch.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:37.32,0:33:38.87,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Let's go!
Dialogue: 0,0:33:38.87,0:33:39.79,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Roger!
Dialogue: 0,0:33:56.49,0:33:58.20,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Enjoy this view while you can.
Dialogue: 0,0:33:58.20,0:34:00.54,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,This is your last view of Edo.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:06.24,0:34:07.58,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,It's no use!
Dialogue: 0,0:34:07.58,0:34:09.86,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Help me, you guys!
Dialogue: 0,0:34:09.86,0:34:12.35,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, Kagura! Go help him.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:12.35,0:34:13.56,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You're from the Yato clan, aren't you?
Dialogue: 0,0:34:13.56,0:34:14.99,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,I ain't falling for that.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:14.99,0:34:17.95,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,I won't move until I finish all the food.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:17.95,0:34:19.11,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Geez.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:20.50,0:34:21.71,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Elizabeth!
Dialogue: 0,0:34:22.15,0:34:23.58,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What are you doing here?
Dialogue: 0,0:34:23.58,0:34:25.72,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Ah, Zura must be here, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:34:26.16,0:34:28.15,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,It's not Zura. It's Katsura.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:28.74,0:34:32.61,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,While you guys were living it up, we snuck in the back.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:33.37,0:34:35.37,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,And we found something in the safe.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:35.77,0:34:38.75,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What? Did you find it? Is that Katoken's contract?
Dialogue: 0,0:34:38.75,0:34:41.94,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,I don't know anything about that. But look at this.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:43.32,0:34:47.03,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I would, but... I'm having a hard time with small print.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:47.46,0:34:49.92,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,What do you think about these documents, Gintoki?
Dialogue: 0,0:34:51.00,0:34:52.69,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I have no idea.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:53.29,0:34:54.96,Main01,KATSUYA,0000,0000,0000,,Then let me explain.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:54.96,0:34:58.00,Main01,KATSUYA,0000,0000,0000,,They intend to raze Edo to the ground.
Dialogue: 0,0:34:58.00,0:34:59.05,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What?!
Dialogue: 0,0:34:59.05,0:35:00.20,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,They'll have a rave in Edo?
Dialogue: 0,0:35:00.20,0:35:01.56,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,He said "raze," stupid!
Dialogue: 0,0:35:03.11,0:35:05.22,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Let me give you a brief explanation.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:06.54,0:35:10.42,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,They discovered an earthquake fault line
Dialogue: 0,0:35:10.84,0:35:14.23,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,and they stimulated that point with an Amanto-made device.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:14.23,0:35:16.99,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,It will cause a giant artificial earthquake.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:16.99,0:35:19.29,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,And Edo will be destroyed!
Dialogue: 0,0:35:20.73,0:35:22.05,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, no...
Dialogue: 0,0:35:22.05,0:35:24.83,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,That sounds like some kind of evil anime organization.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:24.83,0:35:27.14,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,But why would they do something like that?
Dialogue: 0,0:35:27.14,0:35:29.94,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Those people who were with Kariya are land sharks.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:29.94,0:35:34.48,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,They snatch up homes lost by others.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:35.27,0:35:37.28,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,And their goal is the old city?
Dialogue: 0,0:35:37.28,0:35:40.20,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Buildings that weren't constructed by Amanto are not very strong.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:40.72,0:35:43.47,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,If a big earthquake hits, they'll collapse in a moment.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:43.93,0:35:46.64,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Oh no! Edo will...
Dialogue: 0,0:35:46.64,0:35:50.56,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,But we don't know where the point is.
Dialogue: 0,0:35:50.56,0:35:52.27,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Aren't there any clues?
Dialogue: 0,0:35:52.27,0:35:54.23,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Well, unfortunately...
Dialogue: 0,0:35:54.66,0:35:56.39,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,So what do we do now?
Dialogue: 0,0:35:56.39,0:36:00.82,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We don't have time to find the land sharks in Edo!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:03.05,0:36:05.16,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Kagura! You've had enough food, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:36:05.16,0:36:06.63,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Break us out of this cage!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:06.63,0:36:07.33,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,You got it!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:11.73,0:36:14.11,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Why didn't you do this earlier?!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:14.11,0:36:14.78,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Katoken!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:14.78,0:36:15.89,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Y-Yes!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:15.89,0:36:17.26,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Where is your house?
Dialogue: 0,0:36:20.71,0:36:21.92,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, Gintoki!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:21.92,0:36:22.92,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Where are you going?
Dialogue: 0,0:36:23.37,0:36:25.25,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,It's dangerous if you go alone!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:25.25,0:36:27.89,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,I know, but we still have to go!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:27.89,0:36:28.98,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,See you, Zura.
Dialogue: 0,0:36:29.39,0:36:31.28,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,It's not Zura! It's Katsura!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:31.28,0:36:33.65,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Gin! What's going on?
Dialogue: 0,0:36:33.65,0:36:38.87,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Basically, their goal is to clear the land in Edo and then sell it at a higher price.
Dialogue: 0,0:36:39.31,0:36:40.70,Main01,SINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Right...
Dialogue: 0,0:36:40.70,0:36:44.87,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Then why did they clear Katoken's house first?
Dialogue: 0,0:36:44.87,0:36:46.35,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Well...
Dialogue: 0,0:36:46.79,0:36:48.10,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I got it!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:48.10,0:36:49.54,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,It's the earthquake fault line!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:49.54,0:36:51.05,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,That's right.
Dialogue: 0,0:36:51.05,0:36:54.47,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,So he's fired and cheated and has his house taken away ...
Dialogue: 0,0:36:54.47,0:36:56.56,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,All part of their plan.
Dialogue: 0,0:36:56.56,0:36:57.45,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,That's terrible!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:57.45,0:36:58.95,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Anyway, let's go!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:58.95,0:36:59.48,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Yah!
Dialogue: 0,0:36:59.48,0:37:01.09,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:37:01.75,0:37:02.58,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What is it?
Dialogue: 0,0:37:02.58,0:37:05.27,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,If you have something to say, say it now!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:05.27,0:37:06.34,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Right!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:06.34,0:37:08.04,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,We have no time to lose.
Dialogue: 0,0:37:08.04,0:37:11.75,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Then I say... We're going the wrong direction.
Dialogue: 0,0:37:11.75,0:37:13.75,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What?!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:16.44,0:37:22.90,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,So, this is the Drift Star earthquake machine, hehe!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:22.90,0:37:26.73,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,And this device will realize Mr. Kariya's ambition!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:26.73,0:37:28.96,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Our time will come soon.
Dialogue: 0,0:37:29.77,0:37:30.68,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Begin!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:30.68,0:37:31.78,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,All right!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:40.64,0:37:42.60,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Rock drilling beam activated!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:42.60,0:37:44.95,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Ten minutes to reach the target!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:46.28,0:37:48.85,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Go! No one can stop us!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:48.85,0:37:50.75,Main01,SAMURAI GUARDS,0000,0000,0000,,Intruders! Get them!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:50.75,0:37:51.81,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,What?
Dialogue: 0,0:37:53.83,0:37:55.26,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,This is a raid!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:55.26,0:37:57.70,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,We're the Shinsengumi! Calm yourselves!
Dialogue: 0,0:37:59.43,0:38:01.44,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Government dogs!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:04.76,0:38:07.74,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, so you're ready to take on the Shinsengumi?
Dialogue: 0,0:38:07.74,0:38:08.41,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Interesting.
Dialogue: 0,0:38:09.01,0:38:10.77,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,I'm Isao Kondo!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:11.24,0:38:13.47,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Toshiro Hijikata!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:14.14,0:38:16.45,Main01,OKITA,0000,0000,0000,,Sogo Okita!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:16.45,0:38:17.75,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Let's go!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:19.12,0:38:20.22,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Hold it right there!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:21.98,0:38:25.56,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,What did you say? No, you hold it!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:25.96,0:38:27.39,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Let me spell it out for you.
Dialogue: 0,0:38:27.85,0:38:30.48,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,This is Drift Star territory.
Dialogue: 0,0:38:30.48,0:38:34.43,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,If you take a single step into this house, it'll be an international incident.
Dialogue: 0,0:38:35.19,0:38:37.02,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Damn it! Extraterritoriality, huh?
Dialogue: 0,0:38:37.02,0:38:38.22,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Crap!
Dialogue: 0,0:38:39.03,0:38:41.08,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Anyway, what's extraterritoriality?
Dialogue: 0,0:38:42.03,0:38:46.31,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,If you want to get into the house, you need to go through official procedures.
Dialogue: 0,0:38:50.35,0:38:51.76,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Sogo, what are you doing?
Dialogue: 0,0:38:52.18,0:38:56.31,Main01,OKITA,0000,0000,0000,,Well, if I tore down this house, we could go inside, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:38:56.31,0:38:58.27,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Are you Mr. Ikkyu or something?
Dialogue: 0,0:38:58.67,0:39:01.67,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Feh... If you understand, then you'd better leave.
Dialogue: 0,0:39:06.95,0:39:10.05,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Thanks for the assistance! Make way for the star!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:10.05,0:39:10.90,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,That's...
Dialogue: 0,0:39:10.90,0:39:11.71,Main01,HIJIKATA,0000,0000,0000,,Odd Jobs?
Dialogue: 0,0:39:12.70,0:39:13.21,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,He's here...
Dialogue: 0,0:39:13.79,0:39:15.05,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Leave the rest to us!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:15.87,0:39:16.46,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Hocha!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:16.99,0:39:19.94,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Odd Jobs Gin will take care of the problem!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:21.16,0:39:22.47,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Hocha!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:22.47,0:39:24.76,Main01,YAMAZAKI,0000,0000,0000,,I see. He can do whatever he likes!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:24.76,0:39:26.45,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,I'm addicted...
Dialogue: 0,0:39:30.02,0:39:31.56,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Mr. Kariya, let's go inside.
Dialogue: 0,0:39:32.69,0:39:33.46,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Wait!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:34.81,0:39:37.01,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,It's time you and I settled this.
Dialogue: 0,0:39:37.43,0:39:41.29,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Huh, stop playing the role of my rival, Mr. Sideshow!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:41.29,0:39:42.24,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,You!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:48.14,0:39:50.01,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Five minutes until we reach the target!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:50.01,0:39:53.32,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Good. Allow it to approach the epicenter and pull out!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:53.32,0:39:53.97,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Right!
Dialogue: 0,0:39:53.97,0:39:55.64,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Machine, surface!
Dialogue: 0,0:40:00.44,0:40:01.13,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,An Earthquake?
Dialogue: 0,0:40:01.13,0:40:02.26,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Did they already...?
Dialogue: 0,0:40:18.01,0:40:18.85,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What?
Dialogue: 0,0:40:18.85,0:40:21.41,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,What the hell is this contraption? It could destroy the world!
Dialogue: 0,0:40:21.41,0:40:23.98,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,This is too much, even for a special two-part episode!
Dialogue: 0,0:40:24.85,0:40:26.73,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,So this is the device that Zura was talking about?
Dialogue: 0,0:40:31.08,0:40:35.77,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Excellent. Our plan is on the verge of success.
Dialogue: 0,0:40:36.17,0:40:38.49,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,No! Edo will...
Dialogue: 0,0:40:41.35,0:40:42.51,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Shinpachi!
Dialogue: 0,0:40:43.20,0:40:45.44,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,You'll have to fight me.
Dialogue: 0,0:40:45.44,0:40:46.59,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You...
Dialogue: 0,0:40:48.78,0:40:50.98,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Three minutes until we reach the target!
Dialogue: 0,0:40:54.40,0:40:56.57,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,M-My house...
Dialogue: 0,0:40:56.57,0:40:57.48,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,What?
Dialogue: 0,0:40:57.48,0:40:58.50,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Katoken!
Dialogue: 0,0:40:58.50,0:41:00.85,Main01,SAMURAI A,0000,0000,0000,,Dumbass! Why did you leave him alone?
Dialogue: 0,0:41:00.85,0:41:03.35,Main01,SAMURAI B,0000,0000,0000,,Well, he looked really sick.
Dialogue: 0,0:41:03.35,0:41:06.00,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Go, Katoken! Stop them!
Dialogue: 0,0:41:06.00,0:41:07.47,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,B-But...
Dialogue: 0,0:41:12.78,0:41:14.00,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,I'll cut you down.
Dialogue: 0,0:41:18.66,0:41:20.22,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I-I...
Dialogue: 0,0:41:20.22,0:41:21.63,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Don't run away!
Dialogue: 0,0:41:23.15,0:41:26.46,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You have to change first, or nothing else will!
Dialogue: 0,0:41:27.20,0:41:28.75,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,...Change...?
Dialogue: 0,0:41:28.75,0:41:30.92,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You can't run away!
Dialogue: 0,0:41:30.92,0:41:34.40,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Especially from those things you really want to forget!
Dialogue: 0,0:41:52.88,0:41:54.73,Main01,DAUGHTER,0000,0000,0000,,Daddy...
Dialogue: 0,0:41:58.86,0:42:00.19,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I...
Dialogue: 0,0:42:01.09,0:42:04.09,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I...will change!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:08.03,0:42:10.94,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,If I suppress my inner "self", my face will look just like Antonio Inoki's!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:10.94,0:42:11.59,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,What?
Dialogue: 0,0:42:11.59,0:42:12.99,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,How are you?
Dialogue: 0,0:42:12.99,0:42:14.27,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,You're bluffing!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:14.27,0:42:17.42,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Keep my elbow to my side and just strike...
Dialogue: 0,0:42:20.42,0:42:21.78,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Strike!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:24.16,0:42:25.54,Main01,KARIYA,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, this sucks!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:28.13,0:42:29.38,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,It worked!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:30.73,0:42:32.03,Main01,PUU,0000,0000,0000,,Mr. Kariya!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:32.03,0:42:33.26,Main01,SHIMOMOTO,0000,0000,0000,,Help him!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:36.86,0:42:39.99,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,I'm so proud of my student! He's become really strong!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:39.99,0:42:43.58,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Kagura, you taught him to jab, not strike.
Dialogue: 0,0:42:43.58,0:42:44.92,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,What are you doing, Katoken?
Dialogue: 0,0:42:44.92,0:42:46.63,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Go and stop the earthquake machine now!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:46.63,0:42:47.67,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,A-All right!
Dialogue: 0,0:42:50.95,0:42:52.48,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um...
Dialogue: 0,0:42:52.48,0:42:53.38,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Is this it?
Dialogue: 0,0:43:01.19,0:43:04.81,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Fifty seconds left?! But the speed was doubled, so there's only twenty-five seconds left!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:04.81,0:43:07.78,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Hurry! Just stop it!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:07.78,0:43:09.08,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Um... Is this it?
Dialogue: 0,0:43:09.51,0:43:10.70,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Or this...?
Dialogue: 0,0:43:11.38,0:43:12.50,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,This must be it!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:14.85,0:43:15.83,Main01,KATO,0000,0000,0000,,It broke!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:15.83,0:43:18.25,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,I knew that would happen! It broke!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:20.73,0:43:21.65,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,Wait!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:21.65,0:43:22.98,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,We didn't finish our fight yet!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:23.38,0:43:26.72,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Shut up, you flunkie! I don't have time to waste on you!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:26.72,0:43:28.15,Main01,SHISHIMURA,0000,0000,0000,,One hit and I'm down?
Dialogue: 0,0:43:33.54,0:43:34.90,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Stop!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:40.72,0:43:42.47,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,I-It stopped...
Dialogue: 0,0:43:42.47,0:43:44.02,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, let's get out of here!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:44.02,0:43:44.96,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,A-All right!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:49.68,0:43:51.19,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Yahoo!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:50.13,0:43:51.19,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,They did it!
Dialogue: 0,0:43:54.51,0:43:59.05,Main01,KONDO,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, you know if you take a single step across that line you're no longer on foreign soil, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:44:02.54,0:44:04.65,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,Gintoki did a great job.
Dialogue: 0,0:44:04.22,0:44:06.72,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,["Buy a car."]
Dialogue: 0,0:44:05.61,0:44:06.69,Main01,KATSURA,0000,0000,0000,,My side hurts.
Dialogue: 0,0:44:12.83,0:44:15.76,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Our... house...
Dialogue: 0,0:44:19.65,0:44:20.69,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Sakata...
Dialogue: 0,0:44:20.69,0:44:23.46,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Don't worry about your house.
Dialogue: 0,0:44:23.46,0:44:24.63,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,But...
Dialogue: 0,0:44:26.11,0:44:28.18,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,You've changed, right?
Dialogue: 0,0:44:29.15,0:44:30.16,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Yes!
Dialogue: 0,0:44:37.36,0:44:39.10,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,It's Kuromi of Yamatoya!
Dialogue: 0,0:44:41.17,0:44:44.12,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, you stupid cat, wait!
Dialogue: 0,0:44:45.86,0:44:48.86,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,[Odd Jobs Gin]
Dialogue: 0,0:44:52.31,0:44:55.05,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Why can't I have a Bankai or something like that.
Dialogue: 0,0:44:55.95,0:44:57.88,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,Gin, look at the TV!
Dialogue: 0,0:44:59.10,0:45:02.61,Main01,KATOKEN,0000,0000,0000,,Samba! Oh, Katoken samba!
Dialogue: 0,0:45:04.01,0:45:05.66,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Hey, can this be...
Dialogue: 0,0:45:05.66,0:45:08.46,Main01,KAGURA,0000,0000,0000,,That's it! That's Katoken!
Dialogue: 0,0:45:08.46,0:45:14.70,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,Oh, yeah, Katoken's gaining popularity as a dancing enka singer.
Dialogue: 0,0:45:14.70,0:45:15.98,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,Oh?
Dialogue: 0,0:45:21.09,0:45:22.66,Main01,GINTOKI,0000,0000,0000,,He looks so happy!
Dialogue: 0,0:45:27.37,0:45:34.77,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,["To everyone at Odd Jobs Gin: I have my family back. Thanks a lot! -Kato"]
Dialogue: 0,0:47:04.78,0:47:15.77,On Screen,CAPTION,0000,0000,0000,,{pos(485,12)}[Preview]
Dialogue: 0,0:47:05.89,0:47:08.48,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,One year ago, I met this man.
Dialogue: 0,0:47:09.12,0:47:11.82,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,He was too delicate to be a samurai
Dialogue: 0,0:47:12.27,0:47:15.09,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,and his eyes were too honest for him to be a gangster.
Dialogue: 0,0:47:15.91,0:47:16.76,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,The next episode:
Dialogue: 0,0:47:16.76,0:47:18.59,Main01,SHINPACHI,0000,0000,0000,,"Nobody with Naturally Wavy Hair Can Be That Bad."
Dialogue: 0,0:47:42.98,0:47:44.34,Main01,SACHAN,0000,0000,0000,,I forgot I was in the second part of the show.
Rabu, 27 November 2013
aaa
00.32
No comments
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar